1 bed flat for sale in Diamond Court, Hazlemere, HP15 (ref: 103503000511)Shortlist
- Beautiful First Floor Apartment
- Master Bedroom with Views of Communal Gardens
- Living Room with Private Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Spacious Bathroom
- Security Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking
- Private Gated Access to Hazlemere Recreation Ground
- Remainder of 101 year Lease
- Gas Radiator Heating and Double Glazing
Communal Entrance is accessed via a security entry phone system which in turn has access to the spacious Entrance Hall, Living Room with private balcony and views over the communal gardens which has a private gated access to the recreation ground to the rear, open access to the modern Kitchen that has fitted appliances, including, Oven and Hob, Washing Machine, Fridge and Freezer, Lovely double aspect Master Bedroom with Juliet Balcony again with views over the Communal Gardens, Modern Spacious Bathroom. There is allocated parking for 1 car.
Hazlemere is situated just 2 miles north of High Wycombe and has the benefit of some great amenities. Shops, pubs and cafes as well as easy links to both High Wycombe and Amersham for London Train services make Hazlemere a fantastic base for commuters, whilst the M40 can be accessed at Junction 3 for both London and Birmingham. This village offers a wonderful mid-point between town and country being surrounded by beautiful open countryside and woodland close by.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £235,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 103503000511